Saturday, May 16, 2020

Café Off-White Harbour City (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I'm back at Harbour City after an early meeting with my hair stylist. After failing to find myself a table at Café Off-White on Monday, I was hoping second time would be a charm.

I was told this new store would be Off-White's fourth store in the city and it's hot off the heels of their relatively new store in K11 Musea which is just stones' throw away from Harbour City.

Café Off-White Harbour City

I have to admit, I knew nothing about fashion so I went straight to the café without stopping by the store itself. 


Not surprisingly, everything here is in shades of gray.

Café Off-White Harbour City
Café Off-White Harbour City

Desserts from Sift!


Prawn Linguine Arrabiata ($155) - A tad spicier than I thought but all in all, not bad. The Arrabiata sauce was a little too watery for my liking though.

Café Off-White Harbour City - Prawn Linguine Arrabiata ($155)

Pistachio Milkshake ($88) - Almost a hundred bucks for a milkshake! I could've gotten two from Shake-Up, the newest milkshake and smoothie bar in town for that price.

Café Off-White Harbour City - Pistachio Milkshake ($88)

This was silky smooth and really rich in pistachio flavor. Came with a small scoop of pistachio gelato too. But still, price tag a bit too heavy.

Café Off-White Harbour City - Pistachio Milkshake ($88)

It was nice to finally see some new restaurant and cafe openings in Hong Kong rather than closures. We had tons of those in the last few months. Let's hope we put up more zeros in the next few weeks (number of confirmed infected cases) and we could all start to enjoy dining out again.




Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G301, G/F, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, 11 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2705-9340
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think