Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Krispy Kreme North Shinsaibashi (Osaka, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

I’m pretty excited to finally stay at a different hotel than Hotel Leben in Osaka this time around. The Gate Hotel Osaka by Hulic has just recently opened in the heart of Shinsaibashi, and I’m curious what it has in store for us during our stay.

One thing I can say right off the bat is that the hotel is in a great location. It's just a short walk from Shinsaibashi’s shopping streets and our favorite Krispy Kreme location is probably less than a minute away.


While little nugget was off with his grandparents for his late lunch, I decided to check out the new creations Krispy Kreme has prepared for the summer, including this Penguin doughnut. 🐧🐧


I ended up getting one doughnut for each team members.


For myself, I got this melon-flavored doughnut. I don't think anyone would mistake it for anything other than a cantaloupe.


Inside, there was this fruity melon cream. It was front and center. So good!






Food Rating: 5.6/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: 3-11-8 Minamisenba, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 542-0081 Japan
Closest Metro Station: Shinsaibashi 
Tel: +81 (0)6 6484-6936
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think