Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Kindest Bakery 至善餅屋 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After little nugget's class, we took a leisure walk with the rest of the kids and their parents to TKO Waterfront Park. It's my first time here and I was really amazed with the vibe. Felt a lot like I was somewhere away from the concrete jungle of Hong Kong with all these low rises.



Of course, it kinda sucked that even with half a dozen of freshly baked pineapple buns from Kindest Bakery (至善餅屋), I couldn't enjoy one of them cuz it's all too dangerous to take off my mask in the public.


Well, I thought at least I should smell it before it cools off! I love the smell of a freshly baked pineapple bun!






Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 6, G/F Yung Ming Shopping Centre, Yung Ming Court, 5 Chi Shin Street, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tseung Kwan O
Tel: +852 2383-6992


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think