Sunday, December 9, 2018

Lady M Harbour City (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Our dinner gathering just kept on coming before the festive season. Tonight, we had an early start to our dinner and were already done by 7:30PM. Everyone thought it was a little early to go back home so I suggested having dessert right after. It was good that dinner took place at Harbour City so there were plenty of choices available including Lady M, which I haven't dined in for years.



Their rose mille crepes remains one of my all-time favorite here. There was only one piece left so I made sure that I got my hands on it before anyone else did.



This is probably the best flavor coming out of their mille crepes series (except perhaps the Earl Grey).



Paper-thin handmade crepes layered with rose flavor infused pastry cream, garnished with sweet rose jelly and dried rose petals. So good!



I haven't had their green tea mille crepes for ages so good time for a re-union. Very nice as always!



Some of us have yet to try their charcoal mille crepes. I had the pleasure (or displeasure) of checking it out a couple of weeks ago. Didn't really like it but I'll let the other folks get a lick of it and tell me what they think.



The charcoal crepes were layered with light coffee and charcoal-infused pastry cream, and finished with charcoal ganache and crisp cacao nibs on top. As expected, no raving review from everyone who dare to try. In fact, we all agreed it's one of the worst from Lady M's mille crepes family.



Two out of three isn't bad at all.


Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop OT 215K, 2/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2873-2356
Website: www.ladymhk.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think