Sunday, September 10, 2023

Mammy Pancake 媽咪雞蛋仔 Central Market (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Following our tempura lunch in Central, we took some time to hang around the Don Don Donki store. On our way home, I had to make sure that we stopped by Central Market (中環街市) for my favorite eggettes in town.

Mammy Pancake 媽咪雞蛋仔 Central Market 中環街市 [Hong Kong, CHINA] - Amazing best eggette in town favorite chocolate chip eggette (媽咪朱古力雞蛋仔)

I am not a particularly adventurous person when it comes to traditional street foods so whenever something has been working for me, I tend to stick with it. For years, Mammy Pancake (媽咪雞蛋仔)'s chocolate chip eggette (媽咪朱古力雞蛋仔) has been doing the job for me and I don't see any reason to switch to any of their new flavors.

Mammy Pancake 媽咪雞蛋仔 Central Market 中環街市 [Hong Kong, CHINA] - Amazing best eggette in town favorite chocolate chip eggette (媽咪朱古力雞蛋仔)

This was again very very good. It's got the perfect balance of puffy and crispy, which is why I keep coming back for more!




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 242B, 2/F, Central Market, 93 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hong Kong Station / Central
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 9:00pm (Mon - Sat), 12:00pm - 8:00pm (Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think