Monday, February 28, 2022

Lok Tin Cafe Lai Chi Kok 樂天冰室 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I am meeting up with Jelloman for a few things this afternoon on my day-off. But the first order of business would be a quick lunch at Lok Tin Cafe (樂天冰室). The food here probably isn't worth writing about but why would I care to create a post out of this? Well, it's my first dine-out experience in more than 3 weeks. That's pretty significant. I can't remember anytime in my life that I haven't eaten out that long. Not even during the SARS period.

I wolf my pork chop and sausage down quickly in less than 5 minutes. No, that didn't feel good at all.


As usual, I tried to wash everything down with the iced milk tea. Somehow, everything seemed a little out of sync today. Even, the milk tea didn't taste right. There was way too much milk and not enough tea flavors in it.








Price: $$$
Address: Shop C2B, G/F, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, 808 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Lai Chi Kok
Tel: +852 6226-0628
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think