Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Shake Shack Elements (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I am not a big fan of waking up early on the second day of new year (年初二) but it's little nugget's birthday. He turns six today.

We are not doing much of a celebration this year. With the current social distancing regulations and soaring number of cases, we are just going to chill out at the West Kowloon Art Park. We are splitting our team in two initially; everybody else goes to the park first while yours truly goes to get some lunch at Elements Mall.


It's around 11:30am and Shake Shack was still pretty empty. Yeah, it's the second day of New Year so everyone sleeps in.


While I was getting lunch, the birthday boy already arrived at M+. 


A pretty hazy day. I hope it's not raining soon.


Surprisingly, the park was empty without a soul. Almost. So, we could set up anywhere we like.



I could sit here all day (if the weather permits). Just an amazing view.


Time to bring out our birthday burgers. 


And fries.


I had the limited-time-only Peking Chicken burger myself. This came with a spicy Hoisin sauce which I thought was pretty nice.


The West Kowloon Art Park has been one of our favorite hideouts since the start of the pandemic. I can't imagine life without it. Everybody needs a breather once in a while. 



Happy birthday son! I hope it's a good one!





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 1005-1006, 1/F, Fire Zone, ELEMENTS, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon Station
Tel: +852 2719-8282
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 8:30pm (Mon - Thu), 11:00am - 10:00pm (Fri - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think