Saturday, December 12, 2020

Gelato-go (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I first discovered the very existence of Gelato-go when I was walking from Jordan to Tsim Sha Tsui one day (about a year ago). The Italian gelato shop was just doing their soft-opening back then and I was thinking, boy did they pick a bad time to launch a new concept during the pandemic. 



It's been almost a year and I've walked by the gelato shop a few more times but I still didn't have the courage to pull away my mask and try out their wonderful gelato.  


However, with Jelloman and little nugget both urging me to try some of these flavors out, it was hard for me to turn them down this afternoon. 


I forgot how much I paid for my 3 scoops of gelato but I remembered it wasn't much. Something like $56. Trust me, it's a huge bargain.


Strawberry (little one's fav), pistachio and tiramisu. I thought pistachio was easily the best of the three. The tiramisu didn't really taste like tiramisu. The coffee flavors didn't really register. All we could taste was the sweetness of the marsala wine.


Speaking of tiramisu, they have a pastry counter next to the gelato too. I will definitely check out a slice of tiramisu next.





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$
Address: G/F, The Nate, 176 Nathan road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Jordan
Tel: +852 2383-9118
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 11:00pm (Sun - Thu), 8:00am - 12:00am (Fri), 7:00am - 12:00am (Sat)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think