Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Malacca Cuisine 馬六 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I have said it a few times here before. I think my taste buds got really messed up by two guys I previously worked for when I was young (messed up in a good way!). They are Malaysian/Singaporean and both have a hand in getting me addicted in Malaysian and Singaporean food. Even these days, I still keep my radar open for new Singaporean restaurants in town. Earlier this week, I happened to bump into one in Tsuen Wan.

This one called Malacca Cuisine (馬六), which has six other branches around the city, can be found at KOLOUR Tsuen Wan, which is about a 5-minute walk from the MTR station.

I thought any good Malaysian/Singaporean restaurant should have a nice Teh tarik, Malaysian pulled tea and they do have one right here.

Their roasted chicken leg with samba sauce really caught me eyes. This was nice and meaty. A bit of spicy kick would have given the dish the perfect finishing touch.



Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 1023A, 1/F, KOLOUR Tsuen Wan , 68 Chung On Street, Tsuen Wan, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsuen Wan
Tel: +852 2320-2632


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think