Friday, November 25, 2016

Oddies Foodies (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After a terrific meal at Frantzén's Kitchen, I still got some wiggle room for desserts so on my way back to the MTR station, I decided to swing by Oddies Foodies for some artisanal gelato.



Everyone got to know Oddies Foodies for their contemporary take on Hong Kong's most popular street food, eggettes but the fact is, they are also very serious about their homemade ice-cream as well.



Look at all these wonderful flavors!



Time to sit back, relax and enjoy my cup of milk tea gelato.



Well I have been a little busy with meetings all day so didn't really have time for my milk tea but this more than made up for it. T-O-Tea is primarily milk tea gelato with cacao nibs, oatmeal raisin cookie chunks and maltesers balls. Very nice pick if you're looking for a little bit of caffeine.



Seriously do you really think for a moment that I will leave Oddies with just one dessert? Not a chance! I was just warming up. 

Last time I had a pretty fulfilling experience with their brownie choco chips eggettes so I was looking for an encore tonight. Meet my rice pudding eggettes fresh out of the oven! This was pretty interesting although I personally like the brownie choco chips flavor a little more.






Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 45 Gough Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Central / Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 2750-2111
Website: www.facebook.com/oddiesfoodies/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think