Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Spade by Lassana (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

June has been a slow month for restaurant openings and after visiting Atelier Vivanda early this month, I am pretty much left with Porterhouse by Laris on my agenda. With a relatively empty schedule in the rest of June, I figure I better dig a little deeper and that's when I came up with Spade by Lassana. Located in the Domain Mall in Yau Tong, Spade by Lassana is a coffee cafe doubling as a cake shop. 



Their latest creation, according to the staff, is this crème brûlée cheesecake ($78). Looks like a cheesecake with a Japanese twist.

It has a very rich cheesy flavor with a pretty smooth texture. Love the classic crème brûlée glaze to give it a little more bite.




I would definitely come back for this although it's a little far from where I usually hang out.


Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G28, G/F, The Domain, 38 Ko Chiu Road, Yau Tong, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Yau Tong
Tel: +852 2346-0828
Website: Link

 

4 comments:

Please tell us what you think