Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cookies By George at West Edmonton Mall (Edmonton, CANADA) ★★★★☆

Cookies By George is a chain of cookie stores I grew up with in Vancouver but due to the hectic schedule we had, I didn't get the chance to check them out while in Vancouver. Good thing they have a branch at the West Edmonton Mall.


Speaking of West Edmonton Mall, I was here long long time ago. We joined a tour when we were visiting Edmonton back in 1986 (after going to the Vancouver Expo). I remembered the mall to be very very big and the tour guide used to say, it would take 2-3 days to go through each and every shop in the mall.


Back then, I didn't get to try any of the facilities except the miniature golf course. I could remember that I was already very curious about trying out new sports.


Back to Cookies By George, I was lucky enough to find them besides the ice skating rink.


My all-time favorite, Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chunk which is a blend of the finest Belgian white chocolate and crunchy macadamia nuts (from Hawaii???). It was nice to take my taste buds back to the past.


The photo I took wasn't very good but I wanted to share a photo of my favorite cookie from my childhood with everyone, so here it is......

     (Photo Credit: Cookies By George official website)




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$
Address: Edmonton Mall, West, 8770 170 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4J2, Canada
Tel: +1 780 444-2224



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think