Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tim Hortons (Toronto, CANADA) ★★★★☆

After arriving late in Toronto, we toured around the downtown area a little.....



Wait, there's a Maple Leafs' game tonight obviously.....



I was supposed to crash early tonight after our long flight (delayed one too) from Calgary but I guess some caffeine at Tim Hortons won't hurt.



Leafs Donut, the official donut of the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey club! Too bad I'm not a Leafs fan.



But I'm a Toronto Blue Jays fan! I assume it's their official donut too. WOW~



I thought I better got myself some extra donut and muffin for tomorrow's breakfast. The caramel donut I had in Vancouver a few days ago was worth an encore.




Price: $$
Address: 55 York Street, BC, Canada
Closest Metro Station: St Andrew / Union 
Tel: +1 416-363-1055
Website: www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.php


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think