Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tim Hortons (Vancouver, CANADA) ★★★☆☆

There are two things I'm really proud as a Canadian. First, it's our hockey. For me, it's one of the greatest sports ever played in the world and certainly, the fastest one for sure. I have always had a lot of respect for hockey players. To stand in front of pucks that travel close to 100mph, you gotta have some guts.  



The second thing that makes me a proud Canadian is our coffee and donuts. Aren't they something else? Tim Hortons used to be my favorite place for coffee and donuts until I moved back to Asia for work. Didn't realize how much I missed that combination until I had a sip of their coffee and a bite of their caramel donut just now. On a cold and rainy day like this, it's a nice feeling to be sitting there enjoying these once again.





Price: $$
Address: 200 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tel: +1 604 692-0348
Website: www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.php


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think