Wednesday, October 2, 2013

#9 BBQ Restaurant (Vancouver, CANADA) ★★☆☆☆

Jelloman and I got woke up early when rain started pouring heavily against the window. I guess it's time to get ready for breakfast. 

I have already got plans to bring Jelloman to Kam Do Bakery (金都餅店), a place I used to hang out a lot during my hay days but once I drove down to Alexandra Road, I realized it's no longer there! At the end, I had to come up with another place and that's when No.9 BBQ Restaurant (九記) popped up.



I used to come here a lot because they're open 24 hours a day. I can't recall any other Chinese restaurants that were allowed to open overnight. One year when there was world cup soccer, my friends and I actually gathered here every night to catch the games together.

But obviously, food here has taken a dive since I left. I think for breakfast it's still bearable but looking at the fried noodles from our neighbours, it's not looking good.



Since we still got time to burn, I drove all the way up to my high school. Boy, it sure brought back memories. Four wonderful years I've spent here. The happiest time of my life.





Food Rating: 3/10
Price: $$
Address: Unit 812-5300 Lansdowne Shopping Centre, 5300 No.3 Road, Richmond, BC, Canada
Tel: +1 604 278-7700


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think