Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Gelato Messina Bondi (Sydney, AUSTRALIA) ★★★★☆

It's been a while since I had so much fun at the beach. Bondi is truly amazing in every way and I'm already itching to come back some time before the end of my trip. Before we take off for the city, it's time to get ourselves some gelato to cool things off.



Gelato Messina is one of my favorite gelaterias in Sydney and they have a shop right here in Bondi next to where we parked our car.



I thought the best way to cool off was to get one of these ice-cream shakes. This one featuring hazelnut and salted caramel & white chocolate gelato was so rich and frosty!



I also got some gelato (pannacotta with fig jam & amaretti biscuit / pistachio) for my little nugget. Looked like he wasn't enjoying his as much as I was with my milkshake~!








Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: 6/61 Hall Street, Sydney, Australia
Tel: +61 2-9130-2877
Website: www.gelatomessina.com/au/bondi



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think