Friday, October 28, 2011

The Westbury Hotel (Dublin, IRELAND)

Luxurious 5-star The Westbury Hotel has been my first choice since we booked our tickets to Dublin a few months ago. Its unbeatable location in one of the city's most prestigious address made this choice  an obvious one for us.


Just a stone's throw from the buzzing Grafton Street.


Our room was a little smaller than I've expected but we didn't really spend much time here other than the time we were in bed sleeping anyways.


There was this feeling of clean in the room. I wasn't sure if it's the scent from a cleaning product or what.....


The bathroom might be inline for a small facelift.


I got a pleasant surprise one afternoon walking around Grafton Street when I unexpectedly ran into one of the best footballer Northern Ireland has ever produced, Jim Magilton who also happened to be the former captain of my favorite football club, Ipswich Town FC. I hesitated for a few seconds not knowing if I should go up to him requesting for a photo together. And by the time I made up my mind (to do it!), he was already long gone!







Rating: ❤❤❤❤
Price: €€€€
Address: Balfe Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353 1 679-1122
Website: www.lhw.com



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think