Saturday, June 9, 2018

Dalloyau Le Café (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

We didn't order dessert at China Tang this afternoon but everyone got something up their sleeves. For me, it's the sweet treats from Dalloyau



I wanted to try the same truffle ice-cream I had here last time but too bad, it's not in-season so I had to settle for the chocolate flavor. This was fairly rich and creamy. Well worth the $50 price tag.



But the same could not be said for this strawberry lemon mousse cake ($58). Just way too much similarities between the strawberry and lemon mousse in terms of flavors (level of acidity) and texture. 

But I have to admit, it looks pretty cute (This photo doesn't do it justice).



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop 403, 4/F, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3185-8330
Website: www.dalloyau.hk


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think