Saturday, September 24, 2016

Dalloyau Le Café (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

After a pretty happy meal at the new Café Deco, I realized that I still got some unfinished business in Tsim Sha Tsui, and that being a visit to the new Dalloyau Le Café at the Harbour City.



Their truffle ice-cream has become quite a social media sensation in the last little while. For whatever reason, I have yet to lay my hands on one of these so while I'm in the neighborhood, I thought I should get this out of the way.

They have three different flavors ($50 each) to choose from - truffle original, truffle chocolate and twist (truffle original+truffle chocolate). To ensure that I get to taste both flavors, original and chocolate, I decided to go with the twist.



Wow, the truffle flavor was so rich and addictive. No wonder my nugget also wants a lick.



Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 3220, Level 3, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3185-8330


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think