Thursday, May 24, 2018

Bakehouse Wanchai (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After missing out on Bakehouse's famous croissants and cruffins on a number of visits, I was determined to get a head start this afternoon. So, instead of coming after lunch, I decided to swing by before lunch just ahead of the crowd. And bingo!



I got myself a pair of cruffins with strawberry jam and vanilla cream ($38). Not bad but I'm sure they would have tasted even better without me carrying them around for the entire afternoon (in and out the fridge). 







Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: G14 Tai Wong Street East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Website: https://bakehouse.hk/


Bakehouse Hong Kong popular bakery cafe Wanchai Gregoire Michaud best cruffin croissant

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think