Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Blank Café 留白 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I heard about this little space from my friend last month but decided not to bother coming all the way to Tai Wo Hau for a meal. But the timing was perfect today as I was in the area looking for a place to have my late lunch.

The tiny space I was talking about is called Blank Café (留白), a little café situated at Cheong Ning Building right in between Tsuen Wan and Tai Wo Hau station (about 5 minute walk).



I love the rustic industrial décor here. Very warm and cozy.



They have a pretty small menu including a handful of bagels, all-day breakfast items, salad and pasta dish. I have been craving pasta these days so I wasted no time flipping the menu to the "pasta" section.



I thought their spaghetti carbonara was pretty nice. Well prepared and the sauce was creamy with lots of mushrooms and bacon. No onsen egg like most places would do it these days.




It's very tough to find a chill-out place around this area so I was pretty happy to find a hidden gem like Blank Café. I will definitely find time to come back for more pasta (and their molecular desserts) very soon.

Address: Shop 12, G/F Cheong Ning Building, Tsuen Cheong Center, 202-216 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsuen Wan / Tai Wo Hau
Website: www.facebook.com/留白Blankcafe-793710814157983/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think