Saturday, April 28, 2018

Stew 燉 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I was walking past Lai Chi Kok on my way to the bank last week when I came across this new cafe that specializes in steamed rice, dim sum and double-boiled soup. Most of the items on the menu are supposed to have nourishing effects so I thought it's worth checking out. 



This is quite a convenient take-out option for those wanted healthy fast-food in the area. 



All the soup and desserts are served in these lovely porcelain pots.



I didn't have time to dine in so I conveniently grabbed a double-steamed milk with fish maw ($48) on my way. (Please excuse the poor quality of the photo as my camera was unavailable at the moment!)



Fish maw! This was okay but I'd prefer a little less ginger in the steamed milk if I have a choice.



They have some interesting homemade rice box priced at $30. I'll definitely check those out next time.

Price: $$$
Address: Shop 3A2, G/F, Cheung Lung Industrial Building, 10 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Lai Chi Kok
Tel: +852 2816-1411


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think