Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Lady M Harbour City (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Last week I was still wondering when Lady M would introduce a new mille crepes for the summer. It's been a while since they brought us their rose and salted caramel mille crepes so I thought it's about time. 



Little that I knew they have already launched their coconut mille crepes right here in the city. A little less than a month ago, I had the pleasure of trying a similar mille crepes in Seoul but that one was under the name of White Veil (at the old Lady M Itaewon location).

This was very similar to what I had at White Veil. Similar type of light pastry cream infused with tropical coconut flavors, similar stack of paper-thin crepes and similar toppings with toasted coconut shavings. The only minor difference I could see was the shredded coconut in the one from White Veil which they didn't seem to have here at Lady M. In terms of taste, I like this one at Lady M a little more because of the silky smooth pastry cream and pillowy crepes (although earl grey and rose remain two of my favorite flavors).



Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop OT 215K, 2/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2873-2356
Website: www.ladymhk.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think