Friday, October 7, 2016

Passion by Gérard Dubois at Lee Tung Avenue (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After visiting my favorite patisserie, Thomas Trillion a little over a week ago, today I decided to check out my other favorite, Passion at Lee Tung Avenue. I have heard that they have just launched a new item on top of their already impressive selection of pastries - Mojito.

I've had a number of mojito flavored gelato during my trip to France 2 months ago but this has to be my first experience of a mojito cake! I seriously think they have something going here. A little too much acidity but not bad at all. 



Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G11, G12 & F12A, Lee Tung Avenue, 200 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2833-6778
Website: www.passionbygd.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think