Monday, February 22, 2016

Emack & Bolio's (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Of course just a quick lunch at Aberdeen Street Social won't keep me happy very long these days so afterwards I took a slow walk down to Cochrane Street for more sweet stuff.



Last time I visited Emack & Bolio's, the famed American ice-cream parlour had just arrived from United States and the place was totally packed with ladies but a few months removed from their grand opening, it's seen a lot quieter than expected. 



I really wanted to try their milkshake or better known as their Boston ice-cream frappe ($62) last time but opted to check out their special ice-cream cone instead. This time around, I made sure that I did lay hands on one of these babies.

Picking the caramel moose prints ice-cream for my milkshake seemed like the right choice. Very rich and buttery flavors coming from the caramel and peanut butter although the price was a little steep (comparing to other places like Chips Republic, Triple O's etc. but of course those were not made with ice-cream.).



Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: 26 Cochrane Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Central / Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 2505-6626
Website: www.facebook.com/emackandbolioshk


 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think