Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pâtisserie Sadaharu AOKI Paris (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★★☆

It's so great to stay near the Roppongi area. With just 2 hours left before my flight departs, I can still squeeze in a little bit of time to visit Midtown. I got to grab something from Pâtisserie Sadaharu Aoki before I go. I am craving for some macarons.



Master pâtissier Sadaharu Aoki is best known for incorporating traditional Japanese flavors into his French pastries. I was so happy to hear that his boutiques can now be found outside of Japan, in Paris and Taipei.

If you have just enough time for one dessert here, I suggest you to try their matcha ice-cream macaron. It was so so good.....




Food Rating: 7/10
Price:
Address: Tokyo Midtown B1F, 9-7-4 Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Roppongi
Tel: +81(0)3 5293-2800
Website: www.sadaharuaoki.jp


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think