Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sun Heung Yuen 新香園 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

After a few busy months at work, I was ready to pick up where I left for and get started again for my sports season (albeit a little late). I had my first squash session in a few years late last week and decided to add another session over the weekend. Right before that, I opted to stop by Sun Heung Yuen (新香園) for an early breakfast since it's just a few steps from the sports centre.


As a popular breakfast spot, it's not surprising at all that the place was already packed with early risers.


The pantyhose milk tea was so velvety and creamy. Very nice 👍


Their signature beef and scrambled egg sandwich with toasted bread (招牌蛋牛治) was a no-brainer. They have a spiced version of this (麻辣蛋牛治) but I thought better of it since I didn't want any trouble with my stomach 😆😆.


This was very tasty. 


Walking around the streets of Sham Shui Po isn't something I typically enjoy doing on the weekends cuz it's always so crowded and buzzy but not this morning. There's such a calm and relaxing vibe in the air (can't believe I'm typing these words)...






Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 186 Yu Chau Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sham Shui Po
Tel: +852 2728-7118
Opening Hours: 6:30am - 11:45pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think