Friday, October 27, 2023

Semua Semua So Bar 蘇媽.蘇媽 So Bar (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

You know Halloween is just around the corner when an Asian café like Semua Semua So Bar (蘇媽.蘇媽 So Bar) is donning a Halloween costume.


I've been awfully busy at work these days and on the weekends, I am always tied up with little nugget so it's been a while since I last had a Malaysian pulled tea and kaya toast. I figured it was time to scratch that itch this afternoon.



Teh Tarik – In the past, I always had the iced version of this but as I get a little older, I am slowly starting to enjoy the warm and foamy version a little more.



Kaya toast with butter – Of course, this was what I came here for. The kaya and coconut flavors worked so well with the slippery butter. It was all good.


Tomorrow is Saturday and I have a full day of work shadowing little guy from morning to the afternoon, followed by our Halloween party at West Kowloon. Well, at least I got my 10 minutes of indulgence here. 




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F 10 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2362-8020
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think