Saturday, November 10, 2018

Lady M Harbour City (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I decided to give one of my favorite cake shops another chance today. After a disappointing encounter with Lady M's passion fruit mille crepes a few weeks ago, I opted to give the newest member of their mille crepes family another opportunity to impress me.



This time around, they have their patented paper-thin handmade crepes flavored with charcoal and layered with light coffee and charcoal-infused pastry cream. Finally, it was garnished with charcoal ganache and crisp cacao nibs on top.



I thought it tasted a little weird right from the start. The light coffee pastry cream didn't really work in harmony with the charcoal flavored crepes at all. It's yet another step back if you ask me (caramel, coconut, passion fruit and now charcoal!). 



I think they should seriously consider bringing back their earl grey mille crepes. It's by far the most delicious one coming out of the mille crepes family.


Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop OT 215K, 2/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2873-2356
Website: www.ladymhk.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think