Monday, August 4, 2014

Maison Eric Kayser (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Maison Eric Kayser and Passion by Gérard Dubois are two places I enjoy visiting whenever I am looking for French bread and danish. Unfortunately all three current locations of Maison Eric Kayser are a little out of reach for me on my weekday schedule.



Thankfully that is about to change, as the artisan bakery shop has just opened its fourth outpost in Wanchai. Located on the ground floor of 248 Queen's Road East, this newest Maison Eric Kayser shop offers the usual high quality of bread and danish the brand is best known for.



I also like the bar table here, perfect for a discreet drink and snacks.



Apart from their eclairs, I like their white chocolate cookies with macadamia nuts ($22) very much. Too bad I am in a rush today so I can only grab one on the go.

This was a little harder than the ones at Harbour City! Luckily, I am seeing my dentist next week.




Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 248 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 3107-1380
Website: www.maison-kayser.com.hk

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think