Sunday, April 21, 2019

Ben's Cookies (Singapore, SINGAPORE) ★★★☆☆

I promised myself I'd check out UK's favorite cookies with melted chocolate and nutty flavors from Ben's Cookies again and looks like it's my lucky day today. There's a branch right near Orchard Road.



These nutty flavors are right up my alley.



Peanut butter and milk chocolate - Peanut butter and milk chocolate together. Would that be too sweet? Not for me. It's perfect. I love that soft and gooey texture. 



White chocolate and macadamia - I love macadamia nuts so this combination of white chocolate and macadamia nuts was definitely irresistible. I had this when I was in Seoul back in March and it's slowly becoming my favorite flavor here.



Our short trip to Singapore will be drawing to a close tomorrow morning. Let's hope we still get to squeeze in enough time for JEWEL. It's going to be difficult as our flight departs at 9AM.

Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: 435 Orchard Road, #B1-50 Wisma Atria, Singapore
Closest Metro Station: Orchard
Tel: +65 6235-5340
Website: www.benscookies.com.sg


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think