Friday, November 4, 2011

Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi Hotel

Technically I never splurge on a hotel if I know I won't have more than 24 hours to spend there. That was precisely the case with our stay at Park Inn by Radisson Brussels. We were traveling from London to Brussels via Eurostar and arriving very late at night. And with Park Inn located right across the street from the Eurostar station (Gare de Bruxelles - Midi), it was the ideal choice for a stopover before we head to Ghent the next afternoon.



Park Inn really exceeded my initial expectation with its sleek and modern design.



It's a perfect business traveler's lodge for a short stay. My only complaint was the internet charges. Shouldn't wifi be free these days? Come on.....




Rating: ❤❤❤
Price: €€
Address: Place Marcel Broodthaers 3, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgium
Closest Metro Station: Gare Du Midi
Tel: +32 2535-14 00
Website: www.parkinn.com/hotel-brussels


 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think