Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kingston Corner Shop & Cafe (Kingston, NEW ZEALAND) ★★☆☆☆

We are finally in! I thought it would be a short flight from Sydney to Queenstown but when we finally touched down, it was almost 3pm already. Time to pick up our rental car as we have a lot of ground to make up.



There really wasn't much to see from our drive to Te Anau, where we will be spending the night. In fact, we didn't even spot a restaurant/cafe except this one called Kingston Corner Shop & Cafe in a small town called Kingston. It's a gift shop, bar, cafe and restaurant. Whatever you want to call it.....



I really wasn't picky about what to eat for my very late lunch this afternoon. I figured anything that's warm I would just wash it down with my coke.



This didn't take long. We were watching our watch very closely hoping to get into Te Anau just before dark. 




Price: $$
Address: 1 Kent Street, Kingston 9793, New Zealand
Tel: +64 3-249-8596
0pening Hours: 6:30am - 7:00pm (Mon - Fri), 8:00am - 7:00pm (Sat - Sun)


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think