Monday, April 22, 2024

Mammy Pancake 媽咪雞蛋仔 Central Market (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

After dinner at Lin Heung Tea House (蓮香樓), I took a slow walk back to Hong Kong station. En route to Hong Kong station, I stopped by Central Market (中環街市) for a quick look and was surprised to find that Mammy Pancake (媽咪雞蛋仔) was still open for business. In fact, there were at least a dozen customers standing around waiting for their eggettes to be ready.



Since I have previously promised little nugget to get him his favorite chocolate eggettes here for a while now, I decided to get behind the small queue myself.



After a 10-minute wait......



I ended up pausing a little to admire the night view of Central district from the bridge leading to IFC. This is really a beautiful city. Let's make every effort to keep it that way.







Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 242B, 2/F, Central Market, 93 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hong Kong Station / Central
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 9:00pm (Mon - Sat), 12:00pm - 8:00pm (Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think