Monday, April 1, 2024

Men Tong Bing Sutt at Link CentralWalk 文通冰室 领展中心城店 (Shenzhen, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

The kids are off to Meiland one last time before we head back to Hong Kong tonight. Between now and dinner, I have approximately five to ten minutes of spare time and I wanted to use it wisely. With Men Tong Bing Sutt (文通冰室)’s “little bear milk tea” still very much on my mind, I decided to spend my five to ten minutes checking it off my list. After all, they have a branch just a floor up from Meiland so I thought five minutes was all I needed to make it happen.

Men Tong Bing Sutt at Link CentralWalk 文通冰室 领展中心城店 [Shenzhen, CHINA] - little bear milk tea (小熊奶茶)

Men Tong Bing Sutt is a Hong Kong style cha chaan teng (tea restaurant) which has been very popular in Shenzhen these days. From what I’ve read so far, they are under the same ownership group as the ever-popular Chui Wah Restaurant (翠華). Yeah, haven’t heard this name for a while.

Men Tong Bing Sutt at Link CentralWalk 文通冰室 领展中心城店 [Shenzhen, CHINA] - little bear milk tea (小熊奶茶)

Baby, this is what I rushed here for……my “little bear milk tea (小熊奶茶)”. This is so cute! Perhaps too cute to mess it up. I think I am supposed to pour the chilled milk tea onto the bear-shaped ice made with silky smooth milk tea.  

Men Tong Bing Sutt at Link CentralWalk 文通冰室 领展中心城店 [Shenzhen, CHINA] - little bear milk tea (小熊奶茶)

Getting my milk tea fix without little nugget around.....life is so good! 😊😊




Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: ¥¥
Address: Shop 1025-1026 RL/F, 3 Fuhua Road 1st, Futian, Shenzhen, China
深圳市福田区福华一路3号领展中心城 F1层1025-1026铺
Closest Metro Station: Convention & Exhibition Center station (會展中心)
Tel: +86 (755) 13510793791
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think