Thursday, November 30, 2023

Tiffany Restaurant 名寶石餐廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

We've had a lot of paper talks on this but finally, mom's getting a small-scale renovation work done at her place. After meeting up with the contractor to go through the details of work on-site, we had all the paperwork signed and the ball officially got rolling at this point. For me, it's one less monkey off my back.

While mom's busy getting prepared with the upcoming renovation, it was time for me to venture back to office. I made a quick stop for lunch and Tiffany Restaurant (名寶石餐廳) was the undisputed choice thanks to its proximity to the MTR station.

Every time I come back to Tiffany, it always brings back a lot of memories. Memories of me dining with dad and mom sharing a few plates together. For some reason, I don't remember my sister joining us on these occasions but then again, it's been so long ago that part of my memories were already blurred.



Decades have passed and not surprisingly, there were changes to a few things here (thankfully, not too much), and that included the recipe of their seafood chowder which used to be full of ingredients.


My parents used to always order food for me and I was never allowed to eat deep-fried stuff cuz it's supposingly "not healthy". But at my age now, who cares about eating healthy anymore! 😜 OK, once awhile, we are allowed to let our guard down.



It was a very very quick lunch. I had to hit the ground running again cuz there are lots to be done at work this afternoon.





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: 148 Prince Edward Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Prince Edward
Tel: +852 2381-1516
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 11:30pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think