Monday, May 17, 2021

Maru De Sankaku 鯛白湯らーめん○de▽ (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I couldn't be happier to be back at one of my favorite ramen shop in town, Maru De Sankaku (鯛白湯らーめん○de▽) for an early lunch this morning (it was 11:30am). Hey, there's no lineup in the little alley next to it. Hooray~!



It didn't take long for me to decide what to eat at the Madai (sea bream) focused ramen shop from Osaka. It will be of course their madai broth ramen (鯛魚白湯拉麵).


The creamy and full-bodied white broth, finished off with a foamy layer of cappuccino broth.   


As usual, I took a sip of the flavorful broth before starting to work on my ramen noodles.


This came with a slice of char siu, bamboo shoot, sea bream cubes and onion.


The umami-rich broth really worked wonders with the thin noodles.


The char siu didn't have the charred marks nor smoky flavors of those from a typical ramen shop but they were nevertheless very tender and tasty.


The bamboo shoots were one of the best I've tasted in town. Very sweet and juicy!


It's a shame they didn't have take-away options cuz I won't mind ordering this once a week!




Food Rating: 7/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 13 Aberdeen Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Central
Tel: +852 2346-3889
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 9:30pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think