Friday, September 6, 2019

J.S. Foodies x Flipper's at Festival Walk (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I left work a little early to pick up my little nugget at school this afternoon. Getting there a bit early allowed me some "me time" to walk around Festival Walk, something I haven't done for a long time and look what I found.



A crossover between J.S. Foodies x Flipper'sI have always wanted to check out Flipper's at Hysan Place since its opening but the long lineup scared me away on a couple of occasions. But no such problem here as there's not a single soul lining up in front of this branch.



They have all kinds of pancakes from Flipper's on top of their food menu that already includes some pasta dishes and signature burgers from J.S. Burger (I had a chance to check them out in Kobe last year).

J.S. Foodies x Flipper's at Festival Walk - Food and Drink Menu

Some more savory pancakes and a full drink menu.

J.S. Foodies x Flipper's at Festival Walk - Food and Drink Menu

Kiseki Pancake ($99) - Their signature soufflé pancakes. Finally, I got to try it in Hong Kong on my home surf.

J.S. Foodies x Flipper's at Festival Walk - soufflé pancakes

This was really really light and fluffy. And melt in the mouth at the same time.

J.S. Foodies x Flipper's at Festival Walk - soufflé pancakes

Mom said it right. It's almost like having marshmallow (in terms of lightness) but it tasted much much better than marshmallow. 

J.S. Foodies x Flipper's at Festival Walk - soufflé pancakes

I am thinking I should come to pick up my nugget a little more often!

P.S. J.S. Foodies is located inside the I.T. Blue Shop.


Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: i.t blue block, Shop 30, LG2/F, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon Tong
Tel: +852 2265-8019


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think