Friday, June 22, 2018

The Mandarin Cake Shop (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Anyone who have read my posts, should know I'm not much of a fan of The Mandarin Cake Shop. Yes, they've got some fine selection of pastries but they are not really as good as most people think. But this, I do like a lot - an old-school box to carry their pastries around.



1963 Mandarin cheesecake - Their best seller, and probably the only pastry they've got which can please my palate. I like the rich cheese flavor without going over. And I can see that they've refined the look a little bit to make it slightly more interesting. Not bad.



Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: M/F, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, 5 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Central
Tel: +852 2825-4008
Website: www.mandarinoriental.com.hk/hongkong/fine-dining/the-mandarin-cake-shop


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think