Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ladurée (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Holiday season around Christmas and new year is often the best time for patisserie to showcase their latest creations. This year, the team from Ladurée is bringing us four new flavors including chestnut, chocolate kalamansi, milk chocolate passion fruit coconut and praline just in time for Christmas.



Of course, I had to get myself a small box just to satisfy my curiosity. 




Out of the four new flavors, I only got the chocolate Kalamansi which I thought was okay but not exciting comparing to the Christmas creations by Pierre Hermé. The rest are some of my favorite flavors from Ladurée such as Pink pepper, gingerbread, pistachio, soft caramel with sea salt and marshmallow chocolate coconut.



With the opening of the Ladurée tea room in Causeway, the lineup here at the Gateway seemed to thin out considerably.


Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 3224, 3/F, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2175-5028



View Larger Map

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think