Friday, October 28, 2011

The Bailey Bar & Cafe (Dublin, IRELAND) ★★☆☆☆

Following a 12-hour flight from Hong Kong to Amsterdam and then a 3-hour flight delay (oh and there was this short flight from Amsterdam to Dublin too), I finally made it to Dublin safe and sound. I immediately checked into my hotel and ventured out for a quick bite. I can't remember an October day being this cold and windy so I decided to stop by The Bailey Bar for a hot drink too on top of my quick bite.



Looks like they're getting themselves ready for halloween.



I was feeling a little hungry so a cup of hot chocolate was just not going to cut it. Tuna salad sounded good right now.



Breaded squid wings with sweet chili dip also perfect at this point.



Service was a bit slow coming from the kitchen and the waiting staff looked too busy to care much. But I'm not going to let that affect my mood coz I still have dinner at Tea Room on my agenda later this evening.





Food Rating: 3.5/10
Price: €€€
Address: 1-4 Duke Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 6704939
Website: www.baileybarcafe.com



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think