Friday, June 13, 2008

Fortune Restaurant (Vancouver, CANADA) ★★★☆☆

I literally grew up with this restaurant and still remembered the time when it first opened doors to customers at the Oakridge Mall. Time really flies. This is a place famous for its bird's net, shark's fin, braised abalone among other dishes. I told my parents I needed to be here at least once before I left.

Oh my.....braised abalone with spinach.



and shark's fin soup, still tasted like the good old days.

 

Lobster with noodles in creamy cheese sauce. It's a classic here.



Things have changed a lot since I left but I still remembered those days when my family friends used to gather here for special occasions. Those days were golden. 


Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: 650 West 41st Avenue #608, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tel: +1 604 266-7728


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think