Friday, November 22, 2013

Pâtisserie Tony Wong at Causeway Bay (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Happy friday! It's been a tough week at work so I decided to go grab a little treat for myself after work.

I haven't been to my favorite patisserie for a while now so a lot of these pastries looked new to me. The most eye-catching of all was this Ruby Diamond, which I was certain that many ladies would be dying to get their hands on (if it's real diamond).


The crust was made with almond sugar and caramelized hazelnut while inside the Ruby Diamond were fillings of milk chocolate and hazelnut cream. 

This looked really amazing but the taste paled in comparison to its remarkable presentation.
 

More successful was this pistachio cream dome. Perfect layering textures and flavors.

 


Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: 399 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Causeway Bay
 
View Larger Map

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think