Saturday, November 27, 2010

Siam Paragon Food Hall (Bangkok, THAILAND) ★★★☆☆

It was getting a little late once we settled ourselves down at Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel so the plan was to grab a quick lunch at Siam Paragon followed by some shopping in the area.


We weren't too picky about what to eat for our first meal here.



One of the most eye-catching sight at the food court was of course the large fish tank sitting on one of the dining tables.


Most things are made to order here at the food hall and I wasted no time getting myself some fried rice noodles with seafood. This was a little more soupy than I hoped but hey, like I said earlier, I wasn't picky!





Price: ฿฿
Address: BF Siam Paragon, 991 Rama I Road, Pathum Wan, 10330 Bangkok, Thailand
Closest BTS Station: Siam
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think