Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tiffany Tuck Shop at Somerset House Ice Rink (London, UNITED KINGDOM) ★★★☆☆

I can't believe our honeymoon is almost drawing to a close and we are just days from going back home (and work!). With just a couple of days left, we decided to take it easy in London by walking around the British capital. Today, we happened to stumble upon Somerset House.



What really caught our eyes was the beautiful outdoor ice rink outside the building. I could only wish we have something like this in Hong Kong.



The rink was pretty packed as New Year was just around the corner.



One of my biggest regrets from my days in Vancouver was that I never really mastered my skating ability. I guess I'll just pretend I'm skating here!



Following our photo session, we took some time to chill out at their cafe.



Flashback a few minutes ago, we just visited the pop-up Tiffany Tuck Shop at the entrance area and got ourselves some cupcakes and drinks.



Why not take advantage of the space here and enjoy them altogether???



Time is never enough when I'm with you, that's what I told Jelloman. But this is going to be just one of the many trips we will share together. Better prepare ourselves for our long flight ahead~

Price: £££
Address: Strand, London, United Kingdom
Closest Tube Station: Temple
Tel: +44 20 7845-4600
Website: www.somersethouse.org.uk
Opening Hours: 9:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think