Sunday, May 12, 2019

Ben's Cookies (Bangkok, THAILAND) ★★★☆☆

After trying out different flavors of Ben's cookies in Singapore (April) and Seoul (March) this year, I think I am hooked to their soft and gooey cookies that have made them one of the most popular cookies out of UK.



Luckily, there's a branch of Ben's Cookies at Siam Paragon so I can ease my craving a bit during this trip.



I'm counting on these two flavors to brighten up my day.



Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate - A must at Ben's Cookies because of the deadly combination of macadamia and white chocolate. Very addictive as always.



Matcha and White chocolate Macadamia - I didn't see this flavor either in Seoul or Singapore.



This was more or less the same thing as the Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate cookie but it's been infused with matcha. Interesting how the flavors (of matcha and white chocolate) came out and matched each other perfectly. I didn't think I had this combo before.



I'm surprised they actually have a branch at the Don Mueang International Airport. Too bad we won't be communing through that airport for our flights back to Hong Kong.

Food Rating: 6/10
Price: ฿฿฿
Address: Siam Paragon, Floor G, 991/1 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
Closest BTS Station: Siam
Tel: +66 (0) 2610-7539
Website: www.benscookies.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think