Saturday, March 16, 2019

Vive Cake Boutique at H Queen's (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

It's not often that I arrive early for my dinner engagement so of course I needed to make it count, especially when I'm in the heart of Central.



To kill my spare 20 minutes, I elected to drop by Vive Cake Boutique at HQueens.



It was getting a bit late so not surprisingly, most of my favorite pastries here were already long gone leaving just a few choices up for grabs.



Magicorn ($55) - A relatively new creation here according to my server and the only one on display that I haven't tried before. I'm not really a fan of New York cheesecakes so there's better be more to it than the unicorn and rainbow decorations! 

It is pretty light for a cheesecake. Really pillowy, soft and creamy. Nice work with the biscuit crumble and chantilly cream too but nothing extraordinary.





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 3, 1/F, H Queen's, 80 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Central / Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 9602-2869
Website: www.vive.hk


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think