Saturday, March 23, 2019

Sikmulhak Coffee (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★★☆

I have said for a long time that Hong Kong has a lot of catching up to do with the cafe culture in Seoul. Lost in the labyrinth of trendy streets of Garosugil, Sikmulhak Coffee is one of the many hot names on my list for a coffee fix in Sinsa-dong.



If it's not for the fact it was so windy today, I would love to sit outdoor to enjoy a bit of fresh air.



What I like most about Sikmulmak is its lush garden vibe. It's the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Sinsa (since I'm not much of a shopper).



I think I can use some rest here after all the walking around Cheongdam and Sinsa this afternoon.



Their signature blends are always very appealing to me but today, I simply want some tea.

Sikmulhak Coffee Seoul - Drink Beverage Menu

Temperature is everything which is why they make sure that all the bottled latte and tea are housed in the right temperature at all times.



I'm trying their Royal Milk Tea for the first time.



It's a combination of English breakfast tea, La Perruche raw sugar and milk. Very thirst quenching which was perfect after my meal at Ristorante EO.



As much as I wanted to spend more time chilling out here, I had to move onto my next destination - b Patisserie where I will be meeting up with Jelloman before our barbecue dinner.



Sikmulhak Coffee opens from 10am to 10pm daily.



Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 33 Gangnam-daero 154-gil, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Sinsa
Tel: +82 70-4118-4010


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think