Monday, March 25, 2019

Dunkin' Coffee House (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★☆☆☆

Despite some mix-up with our driver who went to Four Point Sheraton Namsan instead of Gangnam, we managed to arrive at Incheon Airport without much delay. Following some efficient work by the airport counter and immigration, we were already at the gate well before take-off time. It looks like I've got myself some spare time for a sip of coffee? 



Dunkin Donuts used to be very high on my list of places to visit when I was in Seoul but since their flagship store closed down in Myeongdong, I haven't been back ever since. 



But their mini pie donut (another fancy name for a cronut) really got my attention.



These came in two flavors, original and strawberry.



2,100 won is a pretty hefty price to pay for a mini cronut.



This has to be one of the least satisfying cronut I've ever had in my life. It's chewy without much flakiness. Very disappointing, especially for a cronut fan (Luckily, Dominique Ansel is opening in Hong Kong soon).



Food Rating: 3.5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 3/F of Passenger Terminal 1 (duty-free area near Gate 41), Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Incheon International Airport
Tel: +82 032-743-8309


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think