Saturday, March 23, 2019

Ben's Cookies (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

I swear I've walked past Ben's Cookies more than a few times in Seoul but never had a serious enough urge to try out their freshly baked cookies. But the brand originated from Oxford is widely considered as UK's favorite cookies with melted chocolate and nutty flavors. It has to be good, right?



Since I have a few more hours to spare before meeting up with Jelloman for dinner tonight, I thought I should give Ben's Cookies some love this time around.



Didn't realize they also offer ice-cream to go with their cookies too.



Milk chocolate chunk (2,900 won) - Not as crunchy as I first expected. To my surprise, the texture was really soft but very pleasant. Personally, I won't mind a bit more melting chocolate chunk but this wasn't bad.



White chocolate chunk with macadamia nuts (2,900 won) - Much sweeter than the Milk chocolate chunk so it's right up my alley. Love the macadamia nuts there for the extra texture and nutty flavor. This one is worth an encore.



This stop at Ben's Cookies didn't really help to run much time off the clock. I guess I better find a café where I can sit down and chill out for at least a couple more hours. 

Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 33 Dosan-daero 11-gil, Sinsa-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Sinsa
Tel: +82 02-514-0051
Website: www.benscookies.co.kr


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think